I am disgusted..

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Delete me!

You guys completly missed my point, so I have asked for this to be deleted, cause it's obviously going nowhere.

Last edited:

Berta

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm with TiberiuSahly. I've never seen a versi with a rose colored stripe on its opisthosoma.

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah I'm thinking that is an A. diversipes as well. Our versis never had that vertical pink stripe down the abdomen, nor have any versi sling pictures I've seen.

I really dislike Avics, so I'm no expert, but it's just my opinion.

Cass

Last edited:

Harry93

Arachnopeon
Lolx, speechless....

My versicolor sling look diff to ur "Versi", thats mean mine not Versi???:eek::eek:

anyway, i do agree to them, thats A.Diversipes.

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
All versis I have ever seen has also started with a slight pinky/purple tinge on their butt when starting to get their adult colors.

Key word... tinge

Not... stripe

My versi just went from electric blue, to starting to have adult colours... and has never and does not look ANYTHING like that. It's not a versi.. sorry :(

Harry93

Arachnopeon
then what was this? ._."

although this not my photo, but my 2cm Versicolor do look like this also.

jayefbe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh the irony. That is A. diversipes.

We completely miss the point? You make a condescending post about the state of the T hobby in your country, and then proceed to do the exact thing that you're outraged over. Perhaps educating others (and yourself) would've gotten you farther.

Last edited:

Graf Genom

Arachnopeon
Hi,

All the diversipes slings I have seen has gotten their golden and pink before the blue, and I've seen slings from 5 different sacs.
I don't know what spiders you have seen but I can assure you, that I saw some A. diversipes slings in my life as well and I've never seen a blue one that could be taken for a A. versicolor.

All versis I have ever seen has also started with a slight pinky/purple tinge on their butt when starting to get their adult colors.
The T of your picture would be some instars away from morping to the typical adult A. versicolor color.

regards
Der Graf

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ahhhhhhhhhh

I wanted to see the Pic.

Abracadabra - alakazam! It's Gone - LOL

Can You e-mail it 2 me Abra.......? Why were U mad ? I missed something....

Did U buy a versi, and it was a Fasciculata/Diversipes ? That would be a Bonus IMO.

I'll say: I like Abra. She is interesting ;) - Jason

pwilson5

Arachnoknight
like a couple people... i am also confused... whatd i miss???

abra: message me on FB?