how hard would it be to i.d. a tarantula sling??

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I also noticed your parroting...

Not to sound mean or anything, but if you've had well over
20t's, and 13 now...what happened to the other 7+? ... if you're as experienced as you said you are, I think you would be able to keep them alive longer. Well there is the possibility sold them, ect..or they just died... Just the way you said it made it seem like the numbers are declining in a bad way...

good luck with your other t's.
I sold about 4 , and 2 died MM , and others for unknown reason . The 13 ts I have now , have all been living well over 6 months . One is 12 (as old as me)

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I sold about 4 , and 2 died MM , and others for unknown reason . The 13 ts I have now , have all been living well over 6 months . One is 12 (as old as me)
I have to ask how you are certain that your tarantula is 12? You obviously haven't had it for all of those 12 years.... I guess it is possible, but knowing a tarantulas real age isn't an easy thing to do unless you have had them from a very small sling.

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
I hate to say it but your posts are annoying. You have no idea what you are talking about 90% of the time. Everything that everyone has said is accurate. If my 12 year old was on a board acting this way he would be grounded. And yes, I do monitor my 12 year old sons Internet usuage.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hate to say it but your posts are annoying. You have no idea what you are talking about 90% of the time. Everything that everyone has said is accurate. If my 12 year old was on a board acting this way he would be grounded. And yes, I do monitor my 12 year old sons Internet usuage.
How are they annoying ? Im not trying to get on your guys bad side , but apperantly 3/4 of you guys , if not all are hatin on me . I was only defending myself through this whole thread . I am done now , and im not gonna argue anymore . Please , just no more dumb posts about me ? I know I am 12 , and "inmature" because people think preteens and teens are little brats , I dont need ALL of you guys telling me that right ? And it is really hurting my feelings that you guys are saying im annoying , dont know anything , am wrong 90% time . I dont say that stuff to people when they dont know as much (new archo keepers) . I dont put it out there and say "Your annoying . Do you even know what your talking about ? No thats not right ." (I was being a troll right there) . Point is , I want this to stop :(

Roski

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How are they annoying ? Im not trying to get on your guys bad side , but apperantly 3/4 of you guys , if not all are hatin on me . I was only defending myself through this whole thread . I am done now , and im not gonna argue anymore . Please , just no more dumb posts about me ? I know I am 12 , and "inmature" because people think preteens and teens are little brats , I dont need ALL of you guys telling me that right ? And it is really hurting my feelings that you guys are saying im annoying , dont know anything , am wrong 90% time . I dont say that stuff to people when they dont know as much (new archo keepers) . I dont put it out there and say "Your annoying . Do you even know what your talking about ? No thats not right ." (I was being a troll right there) . Point is , I want this to stop :(
You defend yourself and appeal for others to "stop teasing" when called out, rather than simply admitting wrongfulness. That is willful ignorance. Ignorance is annoying.

Simply repeating what has already been said without any additional relevant information/experience also serve to clutter up the threads in general. If you truly mean well, you will cease this type of posting.

MichiganReptiles

Arachnobaron
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. Perhaps I was too harsh. But I think you should seriously take Tommys advice and start reading more and posting less.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You defend yourself and appeal for others to "stop teasing" when called out, rather than simply admitting wrongfulness. That is willful ignorance. Ignorance is annoying.

Simply repeating what has already been said without any additional relevant information/experience also serve to clutter up the threads in general. If you truly mean well, you will cease this type of posting.
I know I was wrong about this . I am just wondering how a few mess ups on a t , and all this happened .

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That was a while back . I was deffending the OP when that happened , because the guy said something stupid and mean , so I said that . I wasnt talking to a noob either or anything . this guy was being a jerk , so me , and everyone else was standing up for the OP .

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have to ask how you are certain that your tarantula is 12? You obviously haven't had it for all of those 12 years.... I guess it is possible, but knowing a tarantulas real age isn't an easy thing to do unless you have had them from a very small sling.
I am still curious...

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if I had a nickel for every time you said this I could afford my M. balfouri
Isnt that the truth!!!!!!!!!.....Dont take what im about to say the wrong way kid,but read it,and think it over. Dont even respond to me. Read,soak it in,and THINK...............All anyone wants you to do is shut up,and just read. No ones "teasing" or "picking on you" Saying that MAKES you sound your age.Like your crying to a teacher on the playground because the big kids are "picking" on you.Its early,I am grouchy,and I am just flat out sick of your parroting and spreading of mis-information.Now someone get me some damn coffee.(snaps fingers at the wife)

Last edited: