Horrible care sheets

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
I just came across a couple of care sheet/articles on my phone's new feed. Please look at these as an example of how horrible care sheets are. This first one is filled with contradictory statements from start to finish.
Screenshot_20221109-115632.png
This is the ONLY species found in South Africa, and they are cuddly.
Screenshot_20221109-115711.png
Comfortable between 50-65 degrees, but the temperature should be around 72.

Screenshot_20221109-115729.png
Wait, they only have one fang? At least they are harmless to humans.
Screenshot_20221109-115606.png
Oh wait, it says they can kill you.
Geez Louise.

Here's another one by the same inept author. This one has a picture of a Pokie instead of the subject T, C. lividus.
I can only concludes the mom tarantula world is full of morons.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
It seems someone was just having fun and was making a self-aware joke. I guess that entire website is just a troll for views and attention. Who knows?

ThatsUnpossible

Arachnosquire
Some kind of place marker or maybe hoping to sell the site name in the future? That toy white spider photo is often used in click bait type articles like "Ten most deadly spiders" or "World's Biggest Tarantulas" etc etc

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
I would like to think this is a joke. But with all the misinformation out there, who knows.This is a good part from the C. lividus sheet. Dog breeders pull the egg sac at 30 days.

With so many errors, how can one take any of it seriously, joke or not?

Attachments

Katya

Arachnopeon
"They are very friendly. Be careful when you are feeding them because they may bite." :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Salmonsaladsandwich

Arachnolord
I'm pretty certain these articles are written by an AI and not a human. Someone probably programmed something similar to the bots used to write news articles to make a website and the topic was tarantulas for whatever reason (the only other plausible explanation is that its really weird satire but why would someone write so much content for such a bizarre joke? If you know anything about the state of AI advancement and the prevalence of AI-generated content on the internet that makes a lot more sense).

roseh

Arachnopeon
I'm pretty certain these articles are written by an AI and not a human. Someone probably programmed something similar to the bots used to write news articles to make a website and the topic was tarantulas for whatever reason (the only other plausible explanation is that its really weird satire but why would someone write so much content for such a bizarre joke? If you know anything about the state of AI advancement and the prevalence of AI-generated content on the internet that makes a lot more sense).
That was my first thought was well... Too bizarre to be written by a human