Hisser question ?

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I read in another post that they would throw dead or dying crics into there orange head roach cage and they would eat them? Would this work for hissers too? :?
I always seem to have some dead crics here and there before they get fed to my T's. Food for hissers? :D

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
feed em to your isopods ;)

I dont know if hissers would eat them or not....I bet Orange Heads would, the nasty stinkie vile eat anything things!

Bloodletting

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
stink...

Dead crickets stink and there is the mite and mold problem. I really don't think it is worth the hassle of throwing dead crix in with the hissers or any roach. The garbage is the best place...

Dark Raptor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Eublaberus is a cave specie. They feed mostly on dead insects and other animals. G. portentosa is less specialized in this type of diet.

Bloodletting said:
The garbage is the best place...
Or your Zophobas colony, if you've got one. They eat almost anything, very quickly. And sometimes I put dead crickets into N. cinerea tank.

jbrd

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a Zophobas colony. I'll try that, but usually anything dead goes down the toilet :D
I did not know the Eublaberus is a cave specie's :? Guess i should have read more before i posted.
Thanks for all the replies.

J