HELP- Jumping spider egg sac?

Al13

Arachnopeon
I recently purchased a jumping spider (Cass) for my fiancé. After a while, Cass's abdomen was noticeably large and today, she has what appears to be an egg sac??? I definitely know she's female because she was advertised that way and her colors indicate she's female... the breeder never mentioned anything about mating her? She was born in captivity as far as I'm aware. I have no clue what to do with an egg sac. Is it safe for her to be with her babies? Should I remove it? How do I safely contain the spiderlings??? I need help... lol and resources. It's hard to find anything online.
photo5014922085780269243.jpg photo5014922085780269244.jpg

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
I could be mistaken but I think jumping spider females will produce egg sacs whether they've been mated or not. If she hasn't been mated, the egg sac will be a dud. If you're uncertain, just wrap a mesh (maybe nylons or something) over the air holes. If the egg sac is viable, there's no issue with the babies being in with her until they're big enough to easily separate.

Al13

Arachnopeon
I could be mistaken but I think jumping spider females will produce egg sacs whether they've been mated or not. If she hasn't been mated, the egg sac will be a dud. If you're uncertain, just wrap a mesh (maybe nylons or something) over the air holes. If the egg sac is viable, there's no issue with the babies being in with her until they're big enough to easily separate.
Thank you SO much! You're a life saver