Help Identify pls.

Mslinger

Arachnosquire
I just purchased these beauties under pandinus imperator. They look like it to me, but I’m still new to the hobby.
I don’t think they are caving us because they don’t act like the one I have. It’s not nice, tried holding the cavi and he jumped pinched and stung frantically, until I just left him alone. It’s still a juvi so maybe he will chill a bit later.
These guys are about as docile as a lap cat.

Attachments

Mslinger

Arachnosquire
Don't know ID but one looks gravid
Ya I suspected this, but I haven’t had one long enough to know the difference in being ready to molt or gravid.
The “male” of the group looks greenish in the light. Females don’t seem to like him around. He stays in a separate corner.

Mslinger

Arachnosquire
Ya I suspected this, but I haven’t had one long enough to know the difference in being ready to molt or gravid.
The “male” of the group looks greenish in the light. Females don’t seem to like him around. He stays in a separate corner.
Is there any other species that’s as docile as the Imp? These guys are so chill, don’t seem like they can even get mad. The new ones are even more lax than the juvi/sub adult “female” I already had.
Non of them seem interested in eating anything.