Grammostola aureostriata

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hope that no-one minds me indulging here a little. OK, so the Chaco doesn't have the colour and markings of certain genus and species, but oh boy, my lady is the most graceful and mild mannered imaginable....feeding time being the obvious exception to this rule. I haven't seen her in 5 weeks since she's barracaded herself into her retreat for what I'm presuming is a pre-molt period. Here she is.....hope you enjoy.

MORBIUS

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
great pics, nice coloring . My three inch female died about a month ago . But I'm starting over with a sling. Cant wait for it to get the colors.
MORBIUS

pamandron

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't have a pic of ours, but I can tell you Diane, that yours isn't the only psycho one. Our Charlotte has a very nast attitude. :) Pam

K MUELLER

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:} My speck of a choco just had it's first molt, in a few years maybe I can have a beauty like that!! nice pic's later-Karl

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Here's Jimmy, my young male G.aureostriata

DnKslr

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nah, they took the nicer one for the cage. I guess the PC intimidated them so I'm stuck with her. :D
She's kinda cool though, the "blacksheep" of the species {D

T_DORKUS

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Diane S said:
Nah, they took the nicer one for the cage. I guess the PC intimidated them so I'm stuck with her. :D
She's kinda cool though, the "blacksheep" of the species {D
She is cool. Maybe she wants you to scratch her tummy? :D ;)

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
Diane needs to teach that woman some Manners before my poor docile, delicate, whimpy boy can take her on!!! :D

T_DORKUS

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
OldHag said:
Diane needs to teach that woman some Manners before my poor docile, delicate, whimpy boy can take her on!!! :D
From THAT position, whimpy boy doesn't even need to lift her up! {D ;)