GBBT's Tarantula picture thread

GBBT

Arachnopeon
I am a longtime lurker, but finally I am going to share some pictures here. Made an account a while ago, just never decided to post for some reason.

I currently own the following:
1 Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens
1 Poecilotheria Metallica
1 Poecilotheria Regalis
1 Homoeomma sp. "Blue"
1 Lampropelma Violaceopes
1 Cyclosternum Fasciatum
1 Lasiodora Parahybana
1 Avicularia Urticans

I don't have any good pics for some of the tarantulas I own, for example the Lampropelma Violaceopes. It hates the light, and I have only ever seen it at night. Also, some of these pics are outdated, meaning that the T's are way bigger currently, I just didn't have the time yet to take pictures yet because a good photo opportunity hasn't arisen yet. Most of the times my T hides, and I'm not going to disturb it just for some pictures, I can wait! :D

I will be posting more photo updates soon, as I just ordered 2 Adult cages. I am going to rehouse my Lampropelma Violaceopes and my Poecilotheria Regalis once I get the shipment. Photos of those T's will come once I get them rehoused!

Anyways, here are some of the best pics I took!

Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens

Homoeomma sp "Blue"

Poecilotheria Metallica:

Poecilotheria Regalis:

Lasiodora Parahybana:

GBBT

Arachnopeon
My Poecilotheria just molted 2 weeks ago, here are some pics. I got the 2 cages from Jamies and they are superb quality. I got the Lampropelma violaceopes rehoused, but she was very quick and hid! Couldn't get a steady shot at her... she is about 3.5 inches now. I will rehouse the Peocilotheria Regalis once it molts, which it should soon since its exo is darkening.

GBBT

Arachnopeon
Update! Here are pictures of my P. Regalis and L. Violaceopes setup. Only have 1 bad pic of the LV! She keeps hiding every time I get near the enclosure! THe P. Regalis has some really nice yellow on its underside now! :D

Poecilotheria Regalis:

Lampropelma Violaceopes: