Freshly molted spider photos.

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My female B. smithi molted again for me for the 3rd time in 15 months. Seems to only about an inch larger from when I bought her.

Also my B. bohemi molted, more beautiful then ever.

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Also, my P. nigricolor JUST molted. Notice the ghostness quality :)

Enjoy!

TheNothing

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful
especially the P. nigricolor

and looks like your camera has a great macro :)

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Brian S said:
Most excellent pics as usual Dwayne ;)
Funny, you say that because I had the camera on the wrong setting instead of "auto" and the pictures still turned out nice, just a little too large though.

Thanks for the kind words....:D

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Did that "male" smithi I sold you turn out to be female after all? Or is this a different one?

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Washout said:
Did that "male" smithi I sold you turn out to be female after all? Or is this a different one?
HAHA, I was right! It is indefinate an immature male. I wonder how the other three I predicted turned out? Now I will have a breeding pair in the future. :D

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Spider-man 2 said:
HAHA, I was right! It is indefinate an immature male. I wonder how the other three I predicted turned out? Now I will have a breeding pair in the future. :D
You were right on my other two. I checked their molts and they are male and female.

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Washout said:
You were right on my other two. I checked their molts and they are male and female.
Damn, I am good! Three out three and all from the "bump rub" sexing method! Only one more to go to see if I nailed all four. Where's Schyler (Xanzo)? I wanna know if his turned out male!

Washout

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I think he stopped posting here and stopped being active in the hobby when he had a heating accident and lost almost all of his tarantulas last year.

bagheera

ArachnoTiger
Old Timer
Pretty spiders. While it is true that I have declared a moratorium on more spiders...seeing that boehmi is tempting!!

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
bagheera said:
Pretty spiders. While it is true that I have declared a moratorium on more spiders...seeing that boehmi is tempting!!
And to think that guy is only 1.5"!! Wait until it hits 5", you might just wet yourself!

gothmog

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Fantastic :D

I am waiting on on my B. boehmei who hasn't molted for over 4 months :(

-- Jon