Found an egg sac!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Must be my year for avics. This is my 4th avic egg sac this year, this time its a
Avic sp " bicegoi" :)

Hamburglar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats... I hope it pans out. I had a bad experience with receiving bicegois recently so maybe I can pick a couple up from you when the time comes. Good luck.....

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Congrats!!! Aren't those the ones that make you really itchy???

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I am not sure why I mated them they are some itchy little punks! Pretty looking though that is for sure.

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my first avic i bred, i sold after 4 months of no sac.

the day the guy got her, she went into her cage, and made a sac.

i have the worst luck...

oh well at least my crested geckos are about a month away from breeding age :D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Holy crap! Congrats on another sack. I'm definitely getting a couple of each when they go up for sale :). How is the versi sack doing ?
The versi sac should be eggs with legs. I am not sure if they are or not I have not taken it yet but its about the 26 day mark so they should be eggs with legs.

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Sweet!! Count me in on the list of buyers if you decide to sell any babies when she pops!

Congrats!

Kimo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Do you have any better picture of the female itself, I would like to see one. Friend of mine is telling me that we got some like those sold as A.sp amazonica so would like to compare. Thanks in advance and congrats!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Somewhere in my photo thread there is a good picture of her. Ill try to dig it up later.