Finding a mature male B hamorii?

Mr B Smithi

Arachnopeon
Just checking the market in the UK, how easy is it if I needed to get my hands on a MM hamorii? What dark markets and avenues do I need to go down?! I don't see TSS having them anytime in their MM section. I don't need one, but just dipping a toe to see how easy or hard it would be to get one. Would it be a lend or would I have to purchase, and how much estimate wise?! Interesting to find out...

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Just checking the market in the UK, how easy is it if I needed to get my hands on a MM hamorii? What dark markets and avenues do I need to go down?! I don't see TSS having them anytime in their MM section. I don't need one, but just dipping a toe to see how easy or hard it would be to get one. Would it be a lend or would I have to purchase, and how much estimate wise?! Interesting to find out...
Wait a year and I will probably have a MM hamorii.
Also for any MM I give, they would be free I would just ask for a couple of slings

AiR HawKz

Arachnopeon
Just as Paul said, I'm in the same boat and do not wish my Male to go to waste. On the next molt, I think my male will be mature. He would be free as long as I was able to have a few of the offspring. :)

Attachments

Paul1126

Arachnoangel
Just as Paul said, I'm in the same boat and do not wish my Male to go to waste. On the next molt, I think my male will be mature. He would be free as long as I was able to have a few of the offspring. :)
That's a male?
All my male sub adults are very leggy....

AiR HawKz

Arachnopeon
I think so, it's the first Tarantula I've tried to sex. I cannot see the epigastric furrow on it's molt. But I could be wrong as it's a decent size for a male now. Update: Just double checked the molt and it definitely has no flap also the molt measures 4.5''. I estimate him to be around 5'' now.

Last edited: