Finally getting my hands on a Hyllus Dardi

piggy145

Arachnopeon
Hello y'all, just wanted to let y'all know that I'm finally getting my hands on the rolls Royce of the jumping spider hobby, a pair of hyllus dardi. They should be coming as subadults so they should be a few molts before reaching full maturity. I will try to attempt to breed them so we can finally have a Hyllus population in the US so we don't have to deal with the hassle of importing. Hopefully there's a day we can get hyllus without too much hassle. I've been looking for them for the longest time, I'll post pics here when they arrive. Thank y'all for reading.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Hello y'all, just wanted to let y'all know that I'm finally getting my hands on the rolls Royce of the jumping spider hobby, a pair of hyllus dardi. They should be coming as subadults so they should be a few molts before reaching full maturity. I will try to attempt to breed them so we can finally have a Hyllus population in the US so we don't have to deal with the hassle of importing. Hopefully there's a day we can get hyllus without too much hassle. I've been looking for them for the longest time, I'll post pics here when they arrive. Thank y'all for reading.
Absolutely phenomenal jumpers. And they really do live up to their name. They can jump a massive distance for their size. Skip to 25 seconds.