[Inquiry] FearNotTarantulas

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxTarantulaQueenxX

Arachnopeon
I'm sure all you tarantula keepers out there know about a website called FearNotTarantulas usually I get my tarantulas from local breeders and such but as I was browsing the website I came across a tarantula that I have been wanting to add to the collection but I have not ever bought a tarantula from this site and unsure if this website was trust worthy within the tarantula hobbiest it is called FearNotTarantulas. So I would appreciate any feedback Thanks! 😊

Last edited by a moderator:

YungRasputin

Arachnobaron
good overall minus the time i had to deal with nonsensical shipping delays which were entirely their fault however they do take really good care of their specimens (assuming you’re talking about FNTarantulas)

BoyFromLA

Spoon feeder
Arachnosupporter +
I have not ever bought a tarantula from this site and unsure if this website was trust worthy

You can check it’s review here:

XxTarantulaQueenxX

Arachnopeon
You can check it’s review here:
Thanks 👍

good overall minus the time i had to deal with nonsensical shipping delays which were entirely their fault however they do take really good care of their specimens (assuming you’re talking about FNTarantulas)
Thank you so much! That's what I wanted to know 👍

Craig73

Arachnoangel
If you want feedback on the company shoot me a DM or check out their review which was linked above.

The classified section here is great. If you’re on a mobile you may need to tilt your phone landscape to get the classified button to show.

XxTarantulaQueenxX

Arachnopeon
If you want feedback on the company shoot me a DM or check out their review which was linked above.

The classified section here is great. If you’re on a mobile you may need to tilt your phone landscape to get the classified button to show.
Thank you, Will do 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.