Favorite

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey People. I was just making this post to know, which is you favorite tarantula you own. For it's my Eupalaestrus campestratus
her name is persephonie she is so nice:) well any who post your fav. maybe show a pic or two.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My favorite is my G Rosea named Arachne just because I have had her as long as I can remember. I have a lot of great species and it is hard to choose a favorite other than her. My favorite species is Heteroscodra maculata.

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My favorite is either my C. cyaneopubescens or my C. fimbriatus.

Andy

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Grammostola areostriata\ Chaco Golden Knee

Mine would be my Grammostola areostriata\ Chaco Golden Knee, large with a very sweet dispostion.

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My Nova baby! my first and i know ill love her for years to come :D shes a A. Geniculata

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My fav is a male A. Avic who is currently vacationing with Phillip. :D My favorite out of the spiders I have at home right now is hard to say, but my A. Geniculata and dodoma baboon are both really nice T's.

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
My favorites are either my C. cyaneopubescens (what a beauty!)....

or my Lasiodora striatipes. She/he is a voracious feeder and the various shades of brown are quite attractive.

Leanne

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
C. fasciatum here.. If you don't have one, get one.

Bill

chid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I think Its a toss up between my G.pulchra or my A.versicolor. If pushed Id go for the Pulchra .
Chid

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
My shy freshly molted Pamphobeteus platyomma! :)

I will try to get a better pic asap.

Dennis

JDK

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
good ol fasion

Have to go with by good ol' rosie. Though I love and enjoy other of my animals, she is my fav.

Maggie

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thats a tough call, i like them ALL, but at this point i would have to say my P. cambridgei. Give me another hour and it might be a different answer.:D