Species Ephebopus cyanognathus

pokiecollector

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
alot of people say Blue Fang's are nothing special well they are...there very rare and everybody that don't like them are just mad cause they don't have one. the little blue that they have on them is breathtaking, even brighter blue than poecilotheria metallica which is best seen with a flashlight and is why i sold my female.

RichardDegville

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
communal living

A close up with lighting!

if you like blue try purple/blue

Cyriopagopus sp 'blue' juvenile female

Last edited:

aftershock

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
They are very cheap in Europe, I will get five spiderlings for 25 euros...and that's a little less than 30 bucks.

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That is probably the nicest singapore blue tarantula i have seen so far..

KZoo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh, MY!!!

Rich, it is pure eye candy to see those little ones all together like that!! I feel like the luckiest person anywhere, just having my 2 little ones!!

I would love to see a photo of the A. crinirufum ... I have never heard of it, can someone post a photo?? And of course, more of the C. "blue" would be much appreciated, too.

Thanks for all you guys who make us swoon with your photos!!

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
These are #1 on my wishlist right now, I just can't find anyone who has any. How much are they going for in the U.S. ? I might have to just settle for an Emerald skeleton.

Yog-Sothoth

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Theyre not that great, very bland looking IMO. Emeralds look better..sometimes.

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yog-Sothoth said:
Theyre not that great, very bland looking IMO. Emeralds look better..sometimes.

Just like P. metallica huh??? :rolleyes: ;P :rolleyes:

JK everybody. Nice pics to all who have posted. Can't wait to get a few of these myself.

@Gusto: Last time I saw them for sale they were going for about $85-$90. Are you talking about the Emerald that's at Dave's? Can't believe he still has that thing.

Yog-Sothoth

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yeah they are bland and way overated, sure the slings look great but the adults bleh, some people say that mature individuals have no blue color. Of all the adults Ive seen in RL 90% of them didnt even have the blue coloring, and the remaining 10% you would need a superbright light to see as its more of a irredesence then the actual color of the chelicera. P.metallica is a whole differant story, most people just want one because they are so expensive.

link if pic doesnt show

link if pic doesnt show

Not spectacular like people are making them out to be, but not ugly. I think E.uatuman looks better but then again all the adults Ive seen have been boring brown.

Link if no pic

Last edited by a moderator:

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pics Laila. I don't think there is much better looking out there right now than an adult Blue-fang. Well...maybe a few things but not as far as tarantulas go. ;)