Don’t sure about this anyone help pls

MariaLewisia

Arachnoknight
My guess is either Dolichothele mineirum or Dolichothele rufoniger, but to be completely honest it could be any or neither of those two, or some entirely different genus and species. Common names drive me crazy.

DbleCbhatana

Arachnopeon
My guess is either Dolichothele mineirum or Dolichothele rufoniger, but to be completely honest it could be any or neither of those two, or some entirely different genus and species. Common names drive me crazy.
Thanks a lot for answering me ,I m so confused with their common name😂

MariaLewisia

Arachnoknight
Thanks a lot for answering me ,I m so confused with their common name😂
No problem! And I'm right with you, I highly dislike common names because there's no rhyme or reason to them. People just make them up as they go and suddenly there's several different names for the same species or several species having the same name. Just confusing and annoying. 😭

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
This is why we use scientific names, either one can refer to that. If you can post a picture we can try to narrow it down, but a sling may not be distinct enough

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
Brazilian purple dwarf beauty scientific name is Dolichotele mineirum right?
D. Mineirum has been Called and Sold as both Brazilian Black Dwarf Beauty & Brazilian Purple Dwarf Beauty BBDB & BPDB
(My Mineirum Sling is Black)
D. Rufoniger has been Called and Sold as ...... Brazilian Purple and Pink Dwarf Beauty (Neon Purple Blast) etc. BPPDB
D. Camacan has been Called and Sold as ...... Brazilian Bronze Dwarf Beauty BBDB
D. Diamantinensis (say that three times fast) .. Brazilian Blue Dwarf Beauty BBDB

I Suggest Renaming them Sleepy, Dopey, Grumpy, and Bashful

Last edited:

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
D. rufoniger common name is Neon Pink & Purple.

I do not use common names but most breeders refer to that out of common names for it.

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
Those are Litterary Characters From JRR Tolkien Dwarves
Common Names in Middle Earth ask Bilbo Baggins
We are discussing Common names of Dwarfs after all.

Last edited: