Does my Avic need help (post molt)!?

itsgrazz123

Arachnopeon
Hi everyone. My Avic usually hangs out at the top of the enclosure but for some reason decided to go to the bottom behind the cork bark to molt (maybe cos it was dark and enclosed?). It did do some webbing up top prior. The molt was 3 days ago and since then it has not moved from its spot. Its legs are curled but not so much underneath itself in a death curl, but more tucked in above itself to hide. It does move and turns slightly, but in that same spot. It was moving its front legs a tiny bit this morning before I left for work. Shall I just continue to leave it alone? Temp/Humidity 70, water dish always good. This is my first spider so please be kind, I am doing my best. Thank you for any help!

Attachments

Liquifin

Arachnoking
It looks like it's going into death curl. It also possibly could be dehydrated since freshly molted. I would move it to the water dish to see if it'll drink just to see if it's dehydrated since it just freshly molted for starters. See if it'll drink. It doesn't look so great for a post-molt, but I hope things work out.