Dirty Jobs: "Bug Breeder"

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was able to catch it last night and it was fascinating. The Green Diving Beetles were incredible. I wouldn't mind setting up a tank for them.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah i wouldn't mind having some of those six legged piranhas myself:drool:

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
It's airing again right now, if anybody's interested.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Sweet! I saw your message one minute before it was supposed to be posted.

:D

Thanks!

Edit: it wasn't the first segment was it? 'Cause that'd mean I missed it. :(

Double edit: that's not just the schedule Discovery was using in Florida, was it? (Or maybe the *midnight* rerun?) 'Cause I've got fish famer and "vomit island." :( :(

Last edited:

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I see you're back from Camp . . .

Anywho, Dirty Jobs is aired on the Discovery Channel. When Amanda posted that it was just beginning to air, but that was for Florida's schedule. I flipped on my TV within a minute of the original post but caught the episode airing *after* the bug breeder episode.

Being on the east coast, that schedule will probably work for you . . . but I have no idea the next time they'll air that episode.

BeetleExperienc

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
On Now...

I was just flipping around and found the episode on again, right now.. central time.
10:24 pm, 8/16/07

Chrysopid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thank you SO MUCH for posting this. You have no idea! I got online just in time. Missed half the episode I guess, but when i read this I figure I wouldn't get t osee it.

Chrysopid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just got done watching it and I think I got to see the whole bug part! YAY! That was awesome. I am not inspired to raise more buggies :)

Black Widow88

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I see you're back from Camp . . .

Anywho, Dirty Jobs is aired on the Discovery Channel. When Amanda posted that it was just beginning to air, but that was for Florida's schedule. I flipped on my TV within a minute of the original post but caught the episode airing *after* the bug breeder episode.

Being on the east coast, that schedule will probably work for you . . . but I have no idea the next time they'll air that episode.
Hopefully I'll get lucky.

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
everyone should have a USDA approved facility lol...i loved the harvester ant setup!!

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That setup was awesome. It definitely put my childhood ant farm to shame!