David Shur aka DavidRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaurynSS

Arachnopeon
Name the SCABIES rat? You got to be kidding me. Why do that?
He says he knows who she is.

My dad is very protective of me. He doesn't take kindly to anyone bullying his teenage daughter. I'm not certain, but I thought I heard him on his phone making flight reservations with Delta. Something about Sarasota/Bradenton International airport.

xenesthis

Arachnolord
Old Timer
more threats from David

>He says he knows who she is.

Sorry, wrong gender :)

>My dad is very protective of me. He doesn't take kindly to anyone bullying >his teenage daughter.

You got to be $#&@*. You were his attack dog yesterday and now you want to play this meak, weak please have sympathy for me crap. Based on your proxy war/hatchet job of your doing dirty deeds for him sister - you don't qualify for that sympathy.

> I'm not certain, but I thought I heard him on his >phone making flight >reservations with Delta. Something about Sarasota/>Bradenton >International airport.

Nice. I'm printing that to go along with the threatening voice msgs. Not too smart. In the meantime, here are some videos for entertainment purposes to lighten up this thread.

[YOUTUBE]hV0RZJ_pw-4[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]HCSCrNJfoVg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Todd,
And its you talking about Ethics,Principles and respect????

Please show some Character and respect yourself a little bit more and stop participating in this so cal war. You are only making it bigger.

I don't think you are showing to much Character,respect and Ethics here.

Good luck to you and your bussiness.

ftorres.

xenesthis

Arachnolord
Old Timer
defending

>stop participating in this so cal war.

So, you suggest I stand by and allow lies to stand?

If you, personally or business-wise, were attacked, would you? David/Lauryn launched a vicious attack on four sites. You think I should have just did.....nothing? So, you are telling me that you would do ...nothing?

We both know the answer to that. It is easy when your are viewing things from the outside. If the same was done to you, we both know you would not let it stand.

>Character,respect and Ethics here.

David/Lauryn did not post a review. They conducted character assasination on over four invert sites. I have no respect for that and they lack ethics for doing so. Their posts have been deleted, modfied extensively, shut down and banned as the mods catch up to seeing their agenda.

Last edited:

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Todd,
I think you did enough and this is getting bigger. Now you metion SCABiEs and god knows what else will be mentioned here.

I in your situation will let me hundreds of happy custumers decide if I am the same Todd or a different one.

My two cents Todd, I come from a different background not have been in the Tarantula bussiness too long but I see how childish this is turning out to be and you are participating.
so good luck in your game Todd.

It will be the cutting edge of the hobby.
ftorres

xenesthis

Arachnolord
Old Timer
mojo

Mr. Torres,

>Now you metion SCABiEs

David mentioned SCABIES. He mentioned a CA dealer to me. He did not dispute when he talked about a wholesaler and I filled in the blank of that name. David brought these people to use in his agenda. It's about $$$ with some people.

When David or a similar type flips out on you, lies and attacks you personally or business-wise and attacks you across the net viciously portraying you as somebody you are not, I will remember your words tonight here. I will watch how you let it happen or how you defend yourself.

Cutting edge is remembered by the many things I have done positive in this hobby not by defending myself against somebody like David Shur. Also, I note that your bias shows as you do not have a problem with threatening voice messages and threatening trips made by David Shur. You just completely let all that slide and didn't say a word to David/Lauryn. Not a word.

Hmm......

Last edited:

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Todd,
please ask your informant in the SCAbies forum to tell you what i wrote to Dave and LAuryn.
thanks todd
ftorres

xenesthis

Arachnolord
Old Timer
reveal

>please ask your informant in the SCAbies forum to tell you what i wrote to Dave and LAuryn.

Why not post it to David/Lauryn right here. There are here now. Just like you post to me. Post to them. Why not? What kind of a double-standard is that?

Why didn't you just privately communicate your thoughts or opinions to me, but you did it publicly? Why not use the same standard to apply to David/Lauryn?

Ah....the bias is revealed

LaurynSS

Arachnopeon
>He says he knows who she is.

Sorry, wrong gender :)

>My dad is very protective of me. He doesn't take kindly to anyone bullying >his teenage daughter.

You got to be $#&@*. You were his attack dog yesterday and now you want to play this meak, weak please have sympathy for me crap. Based on your proxy war/hatchet job of your doing dirty deeds for him sister - you don't qualify for that sympathy.

> I'm not certain, but I thought I heard him on his >phone making flight >reservations with Delta. Something about Sarasota/>Bradenton >International airport.

Nice. I'm printing that to go along with the threatening voice msgs. Not too smart. In the meantime, here are some videos for entertainment purposes to lighten up this thread.
I never played like I was weak and meek. And I ever asked for sympathy, I only wanted to expose who you really are. My dad is the one that is overly protective of me, I'm not worried about myself, I'm more worried about you. It's funny that there is a Venice Beach here near Los Angeles, and a Venice Beach in Florida. It would be neat to compare the two. I don't understand the posting of the videos. Were they for comic relief, or are you afraid of something? BTW, I'm not your sister.

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
>
>Surely you don't list animals you don't have simply to "generate interest"?

I sometimes list animals as species profiles and info and pics to yes, help promote them. Yes. This helps all involved with bringing in a new species. The exporter, the importer and the retailer. It also is very educational for hobbyists to preview what's coming in and allows the exporter, importer and retailers to judge demand for the species. Nothing wrong with that David. In fact, one importer has asked me to do this and approved of it and it helps his exporter, him and me. So, this is not new, wrong, sinister or anything of the like David especially when that person approves of it and you have received shipments from him.

Actually, this is called "bait and switch" and is illegal.

xenesthis

Arachnolord
Old Timer
promote and deliver

You have no idea what you are talking about. It's called promote and deliver. I resent your misinformed and slanderous accusation. How about something more realistic like I'lll promote my platyomma slings and they will be delivered? I'll promote P. metallica and they will be delivered just like I have been doing successfuly for 15 yrs. in thousands of transactions.

Last edited:

ErikH

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Advertising something you not only do not have in your possession but cannot obtain is illegal. If you take money for said something and do not refund it or offer "store credit" instead, you have perfomed a bait and switch.

xenesthis

Arachnolord
Old Timer
wrong

Erik,

Again, your accusation is so wrong, misinformed and your bias shows as well.

P.S. I just finished making some good quality recordings of the threatening phone voice messages David Shur left. There is a David Shur that is going to surprise some and for others better informed, will not be surprised at all.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
This thread is currently under review, and has been locked so that the people unable to keep from contributing to it will be spared the compulsion to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.