Christmas at my house today

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Im so thrilled, I just received a package from meier link today, Thanks so much Mark! Everyone arrived well except the G. pulchra who seems to be in shock, and is now in a moist ICU. Im heating up the hovabator for her, think that's a good idea?

Anyway, here they are!!
Excuse the large size :D

B. emilia

P. lugardi 4" female

G. pulchra in a bit of shock

C. huahini (been on my want list for awhile!!) FREEBIE!

C. fimbriatus (also been on my want list!!) FREEBIE!

B. sabulosum (really cute!!) FREEBIE!

Last edited:

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
More new arrivals, these came from David_F...Thanks David!

Avic avic female

G. aureostriata sling (freebie)

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
dang crystal those are some awsome new editions, i have been wanting to dive into the chilobrachys (spelling) genus for a long time now. from what i have read they seem like really amazing Ts and from the pics i have seen on the boards :drool: congratulations on the new arrivals

AfterTheAsylum

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice emilia? How big and what did you pay? I found a 5 incher for 100 bucks. I want it, but at the same time... for 100 bucks, I'd rather get a smaller Theraphosa or Pamphobeteus.

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The emilia is about 3-31/2" depending on how you measure. You can see the pic of it on my hand.

I traded a 5" female H. maculata and a juvie A. anax for them all :) Havent sent off my end of the deal yet, not until Thursday anyway. Will more than likely throw in some freebies, since this guy is SO awesome!

Last edited:

meier link

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hey crystal glad your happy, sorry bout the pulchra..i will replace it as soon as i get another one

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thank you so much Mark! This guy deserves a :clap: :worship:
I thought my G. pulchra days were already over, but he is replacing her, which is more than I could have EVERY asked for. What a great guy!

Last edited:

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
B E A U T I F U L new additions, Crystal. :) Congrats to all of them. I can see you smiling all the way over here. :D

---
Wendy
---

Darwinsdad

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Give and you shall receive they say. You sent me two freebies wghen I purchased from you and now the kindness has been repayed two fold.

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Darwinsdad said:
Give and you shall receive they say. You sent me two freebies wghen I purchased from you and now the kindness has been repayed two fold.
Thank you, that's very kind ;)

@ Wendy- are my teeth that big? *blushes* :8o

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the new addition, I don't think you'll be disappointed with that C. huihini awesome spiders.

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Looks like you had a great day, Crystal. That B. emilia is beautiful and you've reminded me how high up on the wish list Chilobrachys fimbriatus belongs. :)

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Im so sad. I was even in love with the new viles they came in, lol {D