Check out what farmer Brown gave me! (Argiope)

Malhavoc's

Arachnoking
Old Timer
MizM said:
Where will you put them? I'm not going to babysit ANYMORE CREATURES... including YOU!!! {D {D

Wait a minute, from that attidue, the frogs chirped for ya huh... and now they will not shut up?? ;)

Edit: How aboots we go get some poutine? make sure you wear your touqe as it may get a lil snippy ;)

Last edited:

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Malhavoc's said:
Wait a minute,, from that attidue, the frogs chirped for ya huh... and now they wotn shut up?? ;)
I'm sorry Drakie, but you KNOW I don't speak Canadian very well... what does the above MEAN? :?

shadowkat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very Nice

I recently Caught one as well. It looks alot like yours only perhaps not as big. Yes Clearwater/witchita surrounding areas are great spider country. If you plan to ever visit Pandinus, We happen to very close, and are together as well so perhaps we could ALL go hunting in the spring. :p

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
shadowkat said:
I recently Caught one as well. It looks alot like yours only perhaps not as big. Yes Clearwater/witchita surrounding areas are great spider country. If you plan to ever visit Pandinus, We happen to very close, and are together as well so perhaps we could ALL go hunting in the spring. :p
I am a man that cannot turn down an offer like that! That sounds like a blast! Same go's for you two...if you're ever in this neck of the woods, we can do a T-hunt if you're interested! :cool:

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
pandinus said:
you have T's down there? what about scorps?
Yep, got 'em...I think the common name is "bark scorpion"...Draken sent me a cool link...
http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/scorpiones/states.html
I'm trying desperately to find some for him before he leaves the states for awhile. It's cooled off quite a bit this week, but I'm giving it a go!

And yes on the T's...Aphonoplema hentzi's, a.k.a. "Oklahoma browns", and several other states lay claim to them as well, "Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana...." etc. In fact, look on a Kansas map and find the Elk City Kansas state lake, there's thousands of them there!

Last edited: