Caring for Haitian Giant Scolopendra alternans?

Tangerine

Arachnopeon
I'm thinking about buying one, but I can't find a care sheet anywhere? Do they burrow a lot? This will be my first 'pede so any information will be helpful and appreciated. Thanks!

micheldied

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Though I was never really successful with this species in the long term, the ones I had burrowed more than the other pedes I've had, with the exception of the E. Trigonopodus.

stingray

Arachnobaron
I do have this one and it does stay buried alot. Mine is about 5-6 inches.
You really need to get the centipede book that I posted a pic for you yesterday. It has ALOT of info in there about all different kinds of pedes. :)

LV-426

Arachnobaron
where are you gonna get it from if you dont mind me asking? im interested in one also

zonbonzovi

Creeping beneath you
Old Timer
I tend to keep my 'pede collection roughly in the same conditions with minor changes between species based on where they're from/climate/etc.(w/ a few excetions). My S. alternans are rarely seen on the surface, hiding at the bottom of the enclosure(near or under the water dish), seemingly enjoying the slightly moister conditions there.

Tangerine

Arachnopeon
The one I was looking at was on Bugsincyberspace.com. This will be my first 'pede and I'd like a larger, terrestrial species. thanks for the help guys