pede-a-holic
Old Timer
Calisoga longitarsis

does anyone ever seen these spiders ?
or even been offered,... they look quite impressive tmo :D

David_F

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Not a lot of info on them online. They are great looking spiders though. I wouldn't mind having a few here.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Calisoga longitarsis

does anyone ever seen these spiders ?
or even been offered,... they look quite impressive tmo :D
damn you steven!

i have babies now and am working on adults =P

i have to tell you... i take GREAT pleasure in having something that you want. it is so often the other way around hehehehe

to see what the fuss is about
http://scabies.myfreeforum.org/about132.html

Last edited:

Stefan2209

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
damn you steven!
i have to tell you... i take GREAT pleasure in having something that you want. it is so often the other way around hehehehe
Slowly, dear friend,

this is NO war or even pissing match.

The reason why Calisoga´s aren´t actually available to the mass - market in Europe is NOT because it´d be impossible to get them but due to no real market interest.

It´d be no problem to get hold of those.

Remember, that i´m one of THAT Europeans that have imported from the US legally in the past and it´s still no problem to do it again.

You dig up an old thread just to spread such silly words, guess i´ve thought to much about you.

Stefan

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
that's a fairly amusing reply, steffan. you might want to check out this link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense_of_humor

;)

in point of fact i was doing my normal weekly web researching of calisoga and found this thread. i am quite certain steven will interpret this as i intended, as a joke. i found it amusing that steven had already found this species, even before i formally entered the hobby

i'm glad you guys can get whatever you want in europe, legally or not.

froggyman

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
those guys are so cool it makes me kinda jealous of all the cool spiders you got out west

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
@ Stefan,
i allready read this topic, and had a good laugh, just didn't feel like keeping a 3 year old tread alive ;)
i am quite certain steven will interpret this as i intended, as a joke. i found it amusing that steven had already found this species, even before i formally entered the hobby
yes, but maybe cause i'm more familiar with your type of replies then Stefan :D
but remember, He who laughs last,.... :razz: :razz: :razz:

anyway,
great to hear you've found some of these little silver agro. beauties ! :drool:

John Apple

Just a guy
Old Timer
well now ...still wondering here are these guys available ? does anyone have them for sale or otherwise

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
well now ...still wondering here are these guys available ? does anyone have them for sale or otherwise
you should cruise the atshq.org/forum there are a few ppl there that keep them

mike troll is big into them

i'm trying like hell to develop a breeding group. trying to do a scabies camping trip in 2008 to collect some. i traded a MM against a future longi' if the dude can find one :) so... hopefully they will become more readily available. i really really REALLY want to drive up interest in the species and make it stick in the hobby

you can check out the thread we are making at scabies for them if you want

Black Widow88

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
damn you steven!

i have babies now and am working on adults =P

to see what the fuss is about
Hey!

Thanks alot for the link to the forum! I'm signing for this one too! I want to thank you on this one and the spider is indeed unique! They're lots of unique ones out there. I've seen a few weird ones around here too.

And thanks to alot of the sites here I was able to ID at least 2 so thank you for that! And I could always use more insect and spider forums since they're my passion. :D

Black Widow88

Black Widow88

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You mean with the link to the forum that cacoseraph posted? If you are talking about it then I have no idea why you are having problems. It works for me. I'm now know as Habibi18 on there if any one wants to find me.....

.....but then again that wouldn't be necessary because I introduced myself twice both containing 2 of my other usernames that I use on other forums dedicated to the hobby ( this one and VL ). So it shouldn't be too hard to find me.

But if you can't look for the jumping marshmallow boingy at the bottom of some ones post. :D

Black Widow88