bit worryed-burrowing?

Magician

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry for all the noob questions,but i've overly worryed when it comes to my critters,so.... :?

My mill was still curled up in the same position she was in when i posted about the sleeping/resting thread this morning. This means from about 5am to 10am. I watched her and her legs were moveing and she had forced her head down into the substrate just a tiny bit,and she's moveing her jaws- problary munching on something. I put some letteuce in and misted again and she straigthened out a little, moved her head out,then back into the same spot,and re-coiled. If i pick her up,she resists and clings to the vegetable matter she's laying on... should i be worryed,or is this normal?In the same spot so long?

thedreadedone

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
stop worrying, its fine

NB. if you milli disappears into the substrate for several days - do not worry either! and do not dig it out, it may be shedding its skin

i know you are worried, but maybe you could post all your concerns in 1 thread, instead of starting a new one each time

Chironex

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah i worried alot at first... you have to wait days/weeks to figure out what they are doing... dont over care for it... i leave mine alone unless i mist 1-2 times a day (like 2-3 pulls of the trigger, its dry and hot atm) and when i feed them.