BEST LOOKING SCORPION /morphs/anything/postpic

superuglyllc

Arachnoknight
best looking species in the trade, morphs of certain scorps , post your own pics if you got them.

Hendersoniana

Arachnoangel
Naja, i see there are some metasoma bits in the pic, is it exuvium parts or left over meal :?.

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
I took that picture while he was in his old container, the breeder kept him in a very small cricket transport box and that's where he molted into 6th. So that's exuvium. I would not keep these guys in groups unless it is for breeding purposes. Very "defensive" scorpions...

Hendersoniana

Arachnoangel
haha, i was joking abt the left over meal {D. I dont think u would be foolish enough to put two of these guys together!

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think Rhopalurus junceus, Isometrus brachycentrus, Isometrus maculatus, Lychas burdoi, Lychas obsti, Grosphus ankarana, Grosphus flavopiceus, Lychas nigristernis, Lychas tricarinatus, Uroplectes otjimbinguensis, and, of course, Tityus spp. are all beautiful species. Many species out of the hobby are also attractive (i.e. Tityus mattogrosssensis and Rhopalurus agamemnon).

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
I had a trio, they are very pretty when they are young and average looking when adults IMO. Here are a couple pictures:

superuglyllc

Arachnoknight
henderson those H Jayakari able to be kept in pairs in a fairly large tank? those color stick?? awesome looking

Hendersoniana

Arachnoangel
yea colours stick, size gets bigger. I dont think these are communal though, i only have 1 so im not sure, plus mines a sling. The communal part, u gotta ask people who have m ore experience with them.

superuglyllc

Arachnoknight
imma have to get in contact with vix, those are nice //////on another note ,why are all scorpions from phillipines so nice looking???

Last edited:

2nscorpx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
imma have to get in contact with vix, those are nice //////on another note ,why are all scorpions from phillipines so nice looking???
R. garridoi and H. jayakari are not from the Phillipines...R. garridoi is a Cuban species and H. jayakari an African species, although I do not know the exact origin.;)

Jarvis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think that L. Mucronatus are great looking scorps, I had a couple but ended up selling them to Azjohn,
100_0373.jpg
I also like P. Exitialis, but one of my favs are H. Madraspatensis, here is a pic.

Attachments

arachnids

Arachnopeon
Tanzanian Three stripe scorpion

Tanzanian Three stripe scorpion. it's my first scorpion, just got it yesterday, im into tarantulas really, but decided to get into the Scorps as well. any suggestions for a great second? i want something thats going to be very active and entertaining to watch.

3 striped scorpion.jpg