After

Euathlus pulcherrimuklaasi - Blue Femur Beauty

Before

After

Scott

Anansi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
awesome pics, I have both those T's...cant wait till they get color...

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi Mr. Scott

Have you got you're E. pulcherrie sexed yet?

cause if it Is what I think it is then I might have some Ladies waiting for him ;) though he still looks pretty young :D

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Re: Hi Mr. Scott

Originally posted by nemesis6sic6

cause if it Is what I think it is then I might have some Ladies waiting for him ;) though he still looks pretty young :D
Unless I'm completely delusional and imagined the spermathecae, you're gonna have a long wait unless your ladies are lesbians... ;)

Scott

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome looking T's Scott, I have both of these species but they are still small, the Euathlus is 1.25" and the Bonnetina is .75", can't wait until they look like yours!!

Andy

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Scott, how big is the cyaneifemur? And speed of growth? Mine is only 1/2" and I can't WAIT to see her with those AWESOME colors!!!

Anansi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Re: Hi Mr. Scott

Originally posted by nemesis6sic6

looks male to me also...very "leggy"...I also heard males are more golden brown when younger...

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Originally posted by MizM
Scott, how big is the cyaneifemur? And speed of growth? Mine is only 1/2" and I can't WAIT to see her with those AWESOME colors!!!
cyaneifemur is about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. They're actually growing fairly quickly. Don't have my molt records in front of me though....

Scott

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Wow, that is small to have such vivid colors.... gotta go, need to power feed my sling!!!:D

nemesis6sic6

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Re: Re: Hi Mr. Scott

Originally posted by Anansi
looks male to me also...very "leggy"...I also heard males are more golden brown when younger...
females are leggy too

Pics Of my specimen from juvie to adult on this thread

Click me

Juvies are brownish and when mature they're blue :D though spiderlings have blue leggs too :?

any ways really awesome species this is even though it isn't the "real" pulcherrimaklaasi.