Awesome Day Today

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
On Monday I ordered from Swift a P. cancerides, a B. albopilosum and my little brother who is getting into Ts picked out a Nhandu coloratovillosus for the freebie.:D
I really can't wait for the cancerides, I've heard how vicious it is and TKG mentions it more than once. Perfect! Something to step up from my crazy L.difficilis.
The B. albopilosum? I've wanted one since I was a noob.
I should be getting the shipment in a few hours! {D

Another great thing is that my ~3" G.pulchra molted last night! He was in premolt for a few weeks, it's about time the fatty shed! Hopefully now he'll be a deep black color instead of the usual grey. Soooo happy! :D:D:D

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
Congrats on the new Ts!! My P. cancerides is the most viscious T I've ever owned. My haplos are angels compared to her. :eek:

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Oh wow that's insane! Hope the parents don't find out I knew it was gonna be vicious. {D

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
They've arrived safe! I unpacked them all already, but put the P.cancerides in the wrong container :wall:
Any suggestions on how to put the little rocket back in a vial to rehouse it? Should I fridge it for a minute? I would be afraid to do that since its a 3/4th" sling and it's sensitive.

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Is there anyway you could take the vial & put it on top of the sling then slide the lid back under? Or even tip the opening of the wrong container towards the opening of the right container & use tweezers to get it to run into the right one?

Caramell

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I did something like that. I quickly stuck the vial into the container it was in, and then using a realllly thing plastic covered wire poked through a tiny opening between the lid and container and shooed the little devil into the vial, then covered the opening with a card.
Worked nicely!

The B. albopilosum arrived a 1" sling instead of a 1/4th" sling:?
I'm even happier though, since now it's not as fragile and invisible as the Nhandu. I even checked the B.albo and to me it seems like a girl {D

I am SO satisfied with this purchase!