Another mature one!

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I was so excited when I saw my P mirinus had molted. He is gorgeous, all bright orange/gold. Then I saw the hooks. Aww, I was hoping to have him around a bit longer. I am already trying to mate my H lividums and with no success, I might add. Now I have another male ready. Sigh. Will be looking for someone out there with a beautiful OBT who is lookin' to make babies.

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was so excited when I saw my P mirinus had molted. He is gorgeous, all bright orange/gold. Then I saw the hooks. Aww, I was hoping to have him around a bit longer. I am already trying to mate my H lividums and with no success, I might add. Now I have another male ready. Sigh. Will be looking for someone out there with a beautiful OBT who is lookin' to make babies.
Ohhhh, so sorry that it hooked out. Its the one I gave you, right? I THOUGHT it was female, but who am I???? LOL. Hope you're not too disappointed.

The Lividum I gave you is FEMALE, right? I sure hope so...

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ohhhh, so sorry that it hooked out. Its the one I gave you, right? I THOUGHT it was female, but who am I???? LOL. Hope you're not too disappointed.

That would explain the lack of baby-making ;P
Just kidding, Syd. Don't worry, it will work out somehow. Give them some candlelight and Barry White, perhaps that will set the mood. :D

desertdweller

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

Yep, that's the one. I wasn't surprised he was male just surprised he penultimated LOL so soon. It's ok, no worries. I now have another OBT that may well be female. She is way too young yet though.

Don't know about the lividum. She is STILL in pre-molt!!
I have 12 now, how 'bout you?