Another day another reptile terrarium.... or two....

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Here are some pictures of the new homes I set-up yesterday for my bearded dragon and my Geckos.....

Attachments

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Picture of stumpy (named that cuz his tail got chopped the day we got him... oops) the golden gecko

Attachments

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Picture of Mini-Me, the velvet gecko..... (after he bit me tryin to take the pic... little bugger)

Attachments

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Anoooother picture....... of Mighty the marbled gecko ( he had mites when we got him from a local pet store poor guy, but he's all healed up thanks to a little olive oil and some time spent pickin at him :D )

Attachments

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
nice setups. i love days when i find a new terrarium to put together. cool herps to, except for the tokays. me and them have a violent past, and im always the victim:rolleyes: .

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Tokay's don't really bite that hard. They don't bite any harder than the other ones I have in there actually... and yes they may be considered the "pit bulls" of the lizard family, but they will let go if you wiggle them enough... JUST DONT BLOW ON THEM!!! It makes them bite harder!! LOL :?

~~~Psycho~~~

neveragain

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
you should add more plants and stuff like pieces of corkbark in the gecko tank for them to hide some where.

and that beardie tank is so big, you should add some drift wood, or rocks or something for it to have more things to climb on.

Psycho

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Personally I think the gecko home is set up perfectly for them. The terrarium we had them in before this one had tons of fake plants and things for them to climb on, but the still only clung to the sides of the glass, except for mini-me (the velvet) who hid under the water dish most of the time. As for the beardie home, i was planning on putting more stuff in there for him/her. He already has a large branch and a rock in there, but I have more branches just sittin outside I could use. I'm pretty lucky I have a pear tree in the back yard that makes for perfect climbing branches for the lizards.

~~~Psycho~~~