An Idea i had, and two new slings!

Tecnition4life

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
So i was thinking today about how else i could give slings water without risking them drowning in the water bowl(which i know if i make it shallow enough they wont) But i was thinking, Have any of you ever done that little experiment where you see how many drops can stay on a penny without fallin off? I was thinking about doing that with my slings, put a penny in their cage and put a few drops on it every day. Do you think this would work, i think its a good idea. What are your thoughts?

And just thought i would add something interesting too the thread so here are some pics of my two new slings i picked up today at an expo.
The first one is my new L.violaceopes
The second one is my new A.Versicolor. Not so great of picture though, he was eating a cricket.

And the last two i just thought id throw in there, they are pics of my P.Irminia sling. the first on of him was today, freshly molted! And the second one is him before he molted.

Attachments

Xian

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't know if the copper could leach off of the penny or not, I know they say that it does when using hot water. But you sure could use one of those tiny poker chips or something like that.:)

Xian

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm sure that would work, you'd just have to freshin' it up daily, because it would evaporate.:)

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's not a bad idea. What we use for slings that are 3/4"-2.5" are those caps they use for tattoo ink. We ordered 100 off of Ebay for like $3.00. They're awesome. Then we just upgrade the Ts to bottle caps when they're big enough. They're good to use if a poker chip or something similar is too big or something. I don't think I'd use a penny though, just in case. But Xian's poker chip idea was good.

Cass