Adult female hisser moulting?

entomoloskunk

Arachnopeon
This is going to sound incredibly stupid but I posted a thread about one of my female Madagascan hissing cockroaches a few days ago. I bought 4 new hissers (1male and 3 females) at a local expo to add to my colony. I swore the females were pregnant so I went ahead and separated each female so I could get a good count but they never had any offspring. The end of this month I will have had then 90 days. The largest of my females I had some people confirm on the thread she was quite plump and advised to keep the substrate moist to encourage her. I went to mist her enclosure when I got up at 7am this morning and by 1pm she was bulging like she was going to moult. It’s now 10pm and she seems to be moulting from her abdomen (underbelly) which is new to me.. I didn’t think it was possible for adults to moult? In the 5 years I’ve kept hissers these 4 new ones seem to be quite odd. Is there anything I can do to help? Her whole abdomen is thicker than my thumb that she nearly drags at this point but at this rate I feel like I’m going to wake up to an explosion 🙃
I don’t have a current image as I’m trying to not stress her but the image attached is from 1pm.

Attachments

entomoloskunk

Arachnopeon
Update: 4am and went to check on the process. She’s slow, still in the same state I left her at midnight. After a lot of researching and combing the internet I’m guessing it’s some type of bacterial bloating. Now I’m worried if the other 3 roaches are infected. The male seems fine but the other two females are not as plump but do have some girth. Definitely not buying from that expo again. Anyone have any suggestions on where to purchase online? My original colony was started from Ken the Bug guy in AZ but I no longer live in the area and I think they also closed. I also trust Bugsincyberspace but I don’t believe Peter has any in stock.