a Panther waits.....

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow, she's gorgeous!
thanx Truff! this is actually the first time i hve been able to take pix of her b/c when i first got her she burrowed to the bottom, then molted......whole process took about 2months before i could really enjoy her!! i have a bigger female who molted almost a month ago, and i have yet to see her emerge!! looking for males now...

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good luck! My haplopelma lividum's been hiding out in her burrow since...November. She hasn't eaten a darn thing, but she still looks great. She's got her burrow covered up right now so I figure she's not interested in food.
Anyhow, sorry for being a noob, but is that a minax? Either way, those big black legs are just awesome! :D

seanbond

Arachnoking
Old Timer

Good luck! My haplopelma lividum's been hiding out in her burrow since...November. She hasn't eaten a darn thing, but she still looks great. She's got her burrow covered up right now so I figure she's not interested in food.
Anyhow, sorry for being a noob, but is that a minax? Either way, those big black legs are just awesome! :D
Haplopelma Sp hainanum
one of my favs by far!! i have minax as well and others in this genus....when they become pet "holes" thats when you know there comfy...