82 year old lady defeats Bear! šŸ»

Ultum4Spiderz

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter
Story here ,

she used her bear paws šŸ¾?!! Or something? :rofl: thereā€™s no video.

Brewser

AraneaeRebel
Arachnosupporter
She Bearly Survived ... Using nothing but Her Bear Knuckles.

Last edited:

fcat

Arachnolord
Arachnosupporter
My grandad was a total baddie, not afraid of anything. He told me a story about the one time he was scared... Out picking berries in Montana, he got to the end of the bush and turned the corner to start on the other side. As he did, he was met face to face with a bear (not sure what kind but it was Montana). His first instinct was to say, "Hello bear." šŸ¤£ I guess they were equally frightened of each other, the bear took off running šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ (probably black bear)

Recently had one try to clean up their neighborhood. Sadly the bear did not survive but the autopsy revealed it was in good health. So at least it thrived during its life.

The local papers at the time blamed the recent establishment of a few off grid homeless camps....not the entire community that was built in their native habitat.

Mustafa67

Arachnosquire
Story here ,

she used her bear paws šŸ¾?!! Or something? :rofl: thereā€™s no video.
Thereā€™s gonna be a new karate kid movie, forget Mr Miyagi welcome Rumiko Sasaki

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
Sent it flying. So she grabbed a tossed a young bear cub. Or more likely kicked it. Good moves I suppose. Then the sensationalism, those pictures. Grandma, could you really lift and throw that adult bear? Probably be a very very bad idea to kick it.

TheraMygalo

Arachnosquire
I thought I was the only one thinking about the bear. I still have ptsd from Tilikum. And I have nightmares about Luna.

Then again, I was never one to fit the mold.

Everyone hates mold.