5th t!

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
just got my fifth t a few days ago. i found a p murinus in a local pet shop in pretty bad conditions, and when i got home a noticed a leg was missing :mad: . it was in its burrow in the store and the employee was clueless when i asked him to see it. he took his bare hand and tried to dig it outand it comes running out in a threat posture ;P . but ever since its been at home ive changed its water without any defnsiveness and it built an elaborate web overnight. just wanted to share

Emilyloulou

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
:p only 5? I have a 7 legged P.murinus too, that doesnt stop it from being nuts :)

Rochelle

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on your new kid! Do you know if it's male or female?

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
uuummmm i dont know and my camera sucks so i have no way of getting a picture. its like 3-4 inches in length. but i dont know what size they mature at?

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A male could mature around that size. It's a smallish species, the males in particular. Look for little hooks on the underside of its front legs and clublike tips on the pedipalps. That means adult male.

P murinus are fun. Congrats on a nice save!

fang333999

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
oh yeah i know about the whole mm male thing the boxing gloves and all that. i personally think its a female just looking at the size of the abdomen and the size of the spider but i could be wrong ill try to get pictures though