Your dream tarantula...

FishermanSteve

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm really amazed at how many people love g. pulchra! I've always thought that arboreal lovers outnumbered terrestrial lovers. I would have to choose GBB. Although in my dreams they are 10".

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If there could be only one, G. pulchripes.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
While the G. Pulchra and B. Klaasi would be on the list, that will change soon, as I will be getting both here soon, so here is the updated list:

1. Aphonopelma Moderatum (3 slings and a juvenile pair)

2. Avicularia Braunshauseni (slings at 1")

3. Avicularia Geroldi (slings)

4. Grammostola Grossa (slings)

5. Thrixopelma Cyaneolum (what ever size I can get them)

6. P. Lugardi (I am not even going to try spelling the whole thing as spelling would be terrible)

7. Euathlus Sp. Yellow (slings and adult female)

8. Eupalaestrus Campestratus (slings)

9. Brachypelma Schroederi (slings)

10. Brachypelma Albopilosum (Nicaragua) (sling or adult)

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
Just one, P. rufilata. Onl had three "dream Ts" to start with which were C. fimbriatus, P. subfusca lowland and the rufilata.

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Well I don't have one so I don't want to commit, but the number 1 on my want list is a p metallica. I'm guessing they don't dissapoint though. Second would be a blondi or stirmi. Had a stirmi for about 2 weeks before my wife made me give it up because she was so afraid of it. I will have one again!

nburgmei

Arachnopeon
I'd have to say that yellow and blue Pseudhapalopus sp. that hasn't made it to the hobby yet.

Being more realistic, I'd go with either A. moderatum or B. albiceps.

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I already have mine. My Pamphobeteus sp. Machala female. Everything I imagined a Pampho would be.
Also my H. mac is my dream tarantula in the arboreal category.

But as for what I'm after next, G. pulchra and more Phormictopus

Kendricks

Arachnoknight
Since T's seem to have no warm fuzzy feelings towards humans, one the size of a veewee might consider you food...........
I'm just sayin
A geniculata doesn't have to be the size of a VW to consider you food, actually. They will consider you food one way or another. o_O

tiptoeTs

Arachnopeon
I would have said an LP, but seeing as how I finally convinced the hubby to let me have more than one T and a sling will be here in a few days :smug: ...

G. Pulchra is next on my list!

Turiell

Arachnopeon
If I had to pick just one T from my collection to keep, it would be my E.sp Red female. She was my very first T and she's so gentle and adorable. I couldn't part with her. I'd also have to sneak my tiny E.sp Red sling as well, because my mom is in love with that T and she would be sad if it was gone.

As far as dream Ts go, this is my new list. Strictly Avics (except for one with the foul name change) as I've fallen in love with them here recently. Anyway, on to the list!
C.Versicolor
Avicularia Amazonica
Avicularia Avicularia
Avicularia Braunshauseni
Avicularia Diversipes
Avicularia Metallica
Avicularia Purpurea

And that's it! For now...:angelic:

Rob1985

This user has no status.
Definitely Euathlus sp Red!

Also Aphonopelma bicoloratum and Ybyrapora diversipes (formerly Avicularia diversipes).