Yellow Sac Spider

Kittylove

Arachnopeon
Snapchat-1893751894.jpg
a week or so ago i started seeing a spider in my bathroom. Normally id release them outside but theres a foot of snow on the ground.
Last night it wandered back out in the bathroom and im worried of my house mates killing it so i captured it and put it in a big mason jar with some spider plant clippings, a few meal worms and a wax worm.
This morning it looks to have eaten, its much fatter.
My question is what i can do to make it a bit more comfortable maybe? Or better food options? I readily have crickets, meal worms and wax worms for my reptiles.
I could take it to my garage and let it out but im worried ill still be killing it that way.
Any info or advise at all is much welcomed.

ReignofInvertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That looks perfectly suitable as long as you provide some sort of vent holes. I would recommend crickets to feed it but it seems like you’ve had luck with the worms.

Kittylove

Arachnopeon
That looks perfectly suitable as long as you provide some sort of vent holes. I would recommend crickets to feed it but it seems like you’ve had luck with the worms.
There are holes im the top of the mason jar lid ☺ its still alive and well and even built its little cocoon thing between the blades of spider clippings. I think it prefers crickets, i put one in there this morning and it ate it right away.
Thank you!