yellow leg at last

wayne the pain

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
this is for john aka fatbloke just to say thanks and to show you the little guy is alive n well. wanted to do this for so long. dont hold your breath its only my baby yellow leg pede but its so cool and growing well ,must be about 2 1/2 inches now enjoy :D

Last edited:

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
wayne

glad to here its doing ok
how about some more photos:?

john

wayne the pain

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
il try and do some more pics, just got new camera so just playing with it at moment and trying to get used to it :)

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
nice little monster :}

it does look a lot like mine,....
don't know how that's possible ;) (kuch kuch, Fatbloke) :D

Bob

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wayne the pain,
How long did it take to get to 2.5 inches ?

Thanks

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
NICE PEDE!!!!

Really nice looking pede youv'e got there Wayne! :D

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i got to admit they are nice looking pedes its a shame the only pedelings that are still alive are the ones people that have recieved them from me:( :( :( :( :(

john

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
i got to admit they are nice looking pedes its a shame the only pedelings that are still alive are the ones people that have recieved them from me
that's not so good,.... :( you know what went wrong ?

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Steven

not 100% sure what went wrong but i know the temperture went up to much in thier cabinet and the humidity in the tanks dropped serious amounts so i think they all dissacated from lack of moisture which is a pain really as i was going to send to more people on this board

john

BugBoyX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's a shame for the little guys...had the same thing happen to a pedeling Texas redhead I bought. Question: How big do the yellow legs get? I've seen them around a lot more lately and they look really cool....I'm looking for another big, colourful showy pede. Thanx ahead of time for any info.