Xmas presents, come on where are they?

boxofsorrows

Arachnopeon
Big RC spid from my wife and a long scarf that she made - pic's don't do the scarf justice, it's ace (my fave prezzy!) :)

I already had T's before the weather got bad, but I got craft kits to make fuzzy toy's, 2 mugs - one cartoon and jokey and one with a regalis. T-shirt with a P rufilata.

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Old Timer
My wife etched this glass on a Beer mug for me. Hard to take a photo but here it is.

TVR22

Arachnopeon
Waiting for the Reptile Super Show to get Xmas present in a couple of weeks.

Hornets inverts

Arachnobaron
Missus was going get me a USB microscope for chrissy but cash is a little tight so going to have to wait for that one. Got a 2gig usb stick pocket knife thing which i have already managed to cut myself on while opening my sons pressies. Also got 7 phlogius sp slings from my mate, not for chrissy but i'll just say they are, make him look a little more thoughtful lol

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I got a magnifying glass and way too much money for Ts :p
can i borrow some ? lol...... i got nothin but work stuff... its ok, im an adult. i got to see my daughter excited all day. Also, the ts i ordered for myself for christmas got lost in the mail for two weeks and arrived dead. i will be getting the replacements in next couple of days and am excited

---------- Post added 12-26-2011 at 12:26 PM ----------

to the op....thats awesome that your wife MADE you a gift that extensive.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
WOW! I really love that scarf. It might be time to learn to knit, after all. XD

I got a few books and some things for school. :) Mom and Dad got me a few tarantulas a month and a half ago, so they count as Christmas gifts.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Kelly had been wanting to pair her A.bicegoi for ages,so I snuck around and had a MM sent to me under the radar( a total pain). Paired both females at the beginning of November,and as of 10 days or so ago got an eggsack from 1 of the 2,with the other getting ready to pop any day now.She was shocked when she woke up to a sack :) and thought it was a dud until I told her what I had done.....So yea,an X-Mas eggsack I guess.Fingers crossed everything works out....Couple years ago we had a sack made on New Years as well...If I would have entered the pool on the ATS(I think it was there) I would have cleaned up.

Last edited:

yodaxtreme545

Arachnosquire
spider wings 013.jpg spider wings 020.jpg spider wings 029.jpg spider wings 030.jpg Got a nice Exo Terra terrarium for my A. Avic and and some other stuff to help my new hobby along. Plus, I just got a new OBT sling from my sis. Here's some pictures. This does look like an OBT sling to you guys, right? It's about 1/4" right now.

Hendersoniana

Arachnoangel
My wallet was emptied out too. Didnt gey any Ts, but i got a new shelf for my tanks and 2 S Hardwickei :).