Explains or those reports of how to breed
The Xenesthis blue because i got a pair

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
So i’m new to breeding Xenesthis and
Pamphos but i cannot find the thread that
Explains or those reports of how to breed
The Xenesthis blue because i got a pair
I wouldn't recommend pairing Xenesthis to anyone who has no pairing experience. It's not impossible but trying to save the male most likely will not happen for an inexperienced person.

They are extremely fast and a female can munch the male before you even blink. While that can happen with any terrestrial T, this one will be faster.

I am amazed at the speed of my X. intermedia and just like an geniculata it's Hungary 24/7. Mine can give my T. violaceus a run for it's money in speed.

That's just my thoughts on it but I found a link that covers some info for you.

Fitfusion021

Arachnopeon
Thank you! I have bred in the past just not these two genus but now i’m trying to get into Pamphos and Xenesthis and i’m going to look into this link you sent.

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
Thank you! I have bred in the past just not these two genus but now i’m trying to get into Pamphos and Xenesthis and i’m going to look into this link you sent.
Anytime 🙂

Yeah they are both pretty awesome genus and species. I hope you are successful we need more Xenesthis available to continue to drive the price down.

I love mine but holy cow it eats way more than my A. geniculata ever has 😆

Fitfusion021

Arachnopeon
thank you and i hope so too, doing my best to do what i love and crossing fingers i’ll get an egg sac by next year. I’m not feeding my female much right now, i’m in the middle of stimulating but yeah, i know what you mean 😁😅

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
check out the breeding videos by Spiderman1337 on YT

might help