Species Xenesthis intermedia

aliasx

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The general Xenesthis thread appears to have some issuses where an image host is requesting a login and password.

X. Intermedia from Tarcan:
:evil:

aliasx

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You have to love photoshop, especially with a pen tablet.

Helps make up for the poorly lit low end digicam.. . {D

Original:

;)

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Is that a male or a female? I got one from him too and it looks like mine is a male

stubby8th

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
aliasx said:
The general Xenesthis thread appears to have some issuses where an image host is requesting a login and password.

X. Intermedia from Tarcan:
:evil:
One of the most beautiful spiders, hands down! What is her temperment like?

P.S. - I hope you're running Photoshop on a Mac - otherwise, what's the point, right?

aliasx

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
stubby8th said:
One of the most beautiful spiders, hands down! What is her temperment like?

P.S. - I hope you're running Photoshop on a Mac - otherwise, what's the point, right?
Hah the point is once I can use fbsd for adobe [ps & ill] and their new pet macromedia [dreamweaver] I'll switch, I don't want to get into linux though.
I think alias has maya for bsd.. .
Gotta love that hassle of hardware configuration! In fact I just was down for a while getting a new motherboard, sata raid and win 2k os set up, I hear XP is worse than 2k. I still like building the system myself, even if it is ALWAYS a hassle. :wall:

Adobe likes either, plus I use multi input button mice. Also dislike mac "e-plastic" reminds me of my designer phong.com days.. .

Back to the spider, no sex determination yet.

This pic opportunity was the longest I have seen it since placing it in that keeper last autumn! [So I'd say shy, if you mean for handling attempts.. I dont really handle my T's]
So once I got the chance to slam the cam in there and grab a couple flash shots I took them to photoshop to enhance. Not trying to doctor at all, it is habit to clean up the images though.

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Xenesthis Intermedia...

Words cannot describe how breathtaking this species is. DROOL!! :drool:
This one, and the Xenesthis sp. (white) have been on my wish list for a while now. Is there a Xenesthis Monstrosa? Or do I have some Latin mixed up at this late hour? :?

Twysted

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Here is a picture of my Xenesthis intermedia female.

If anyone else has nice pictures of this species I would love to see them.

Also if anyone has breed the Xenesthis species I would love to see any information \ tips you might have to offer. I am thinking she will be mature in 1 or 2 molts so i will deffinatly be trying to breed her.

Charles Rieder
www.eXtremeeXotics.ca

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Xenesthis...

Very nice T you have there. I have an adult X. Immanis female and wish to breed her but am having trouble locating any males.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
its not an intermedia, but I tought it would be intesting anyway!

immanis about 2.5 inch, begins to get some purple

Last edited:

Crimsonpanther

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Look at that carapace, just splattered with pink and truly a beautiful T !
Great pics , please take more !!!

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They are so stunning they almost don't look real. Thanx for sharing the picture :).

Twysted

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Kirdec - I need to know what type of camera equipment you used to take such a detailed high resolution picture??? that is awsome detail.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
CharlesRieder said:
Kirdec - I need to know what type of camera equipment you used to take such a detailed high resolution picture??? that is awsome detail.

Canon power shot A410

plunge

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
just a new acquisition that im pretty stoked about
heres the lady about 6"ish

... and the lucky guy about 3"ish