X. Immanis

tmanjim

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Would like to ask if anyone out there knows how much a 6 in male X. Immanis is worth in the T market? Just kind of a range would be great. Thanks

pardozer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would say like $125-$175 range would be acceptable. I bought a male that was supposed to be a sexed female for $200, at 5.5". My mistake for taking the guys word and not trying to ventrally sex it. I sexed it male ventrally and almost a year later, I confirmed it was indeed a male via molt.

pardozer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
O yea, I've got $450 invest into 2 females, my largest one died about a month ago. $650 invested in total into my Immanis pair(the dead female is included)
I really hope I can get them to breed successfully when the time comes.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
O yea, I've got $450 invest into 2 females, my largest one died about a month ago. $650 invested in total into my Immanis pair(the dead female is included)
I really hope I can get them to breed successfully when the time comes.
I don't think they're easy to get viable sacs and slings from, hence their decades-long scarcity and pricing. If you do pull it off, you'll make some money.

pardozer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't think they're easy to get viable sacs and slings from, hence their decades-long scarcity and pricing. If you do pull it off, you'll make some money.
Yea, I've heard that as well. I really hope it all works out. I'm still a noob at breeding too lol. I just started this year with versi's paired in February, no egg sack yet :-/. My male gbb has been cohabiting with my female for like 4 or 5 days so far. I've paired my pulchripes twice so far, 2 good insert s with both pairings.

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Yea, I've heard that as well. I really hope it all works out. I'm still a noob at breeding too lol. I just started this year with versi's paired in February, no egg sack yet :-/. My male gbb has been cohabiting with my female for like 4 or 5 days so far. I've paired my pulchripes twice so far, 2 good insert s with both pairings.
I would take the GBB male out ASAP. He's done everything he's going to by now. You don't want to sacrifice males by leaving them in with females too long. If he gets killed/eaten and she sheds before laying eggs (which happens often), you've shot yourself in the foot. GGB males are hard to come by, and losing the one you had may end your chances for a sac. I learned this with Lampropelma violaceopes: paired them up, female shed several months later. I kept the male separate (and alive), re-paired them, and got a big sac in the summer, and a second (double clutch) sac in the fall. 250 slings in total I would have NEVER gotten if I'd have left the male in the cage too long. Don't learn this lesson the hard way.

pardozer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate it!!! She molted back in December, according to the previous owner, I hope she won't molt anytime soon. I'll be sure to remove him today when I get home.

Oreo

Arachnocookie
Thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate it!!! She molted back in December, according to the previous owner, I hope she won't molt anytime soon. I'll be sure to remove him today when I get home.
If he's not a bolus by now, dun dun dun...

pardozer

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I pulled him out when I got home. He was safe and sound.

tmanjim

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thanks for all the help everyone. Yo Pardozer hope the pairing works out. Let me know if you need another male.