wth???????????green peanuts

edventurous77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
just been on some site and is says that p.imperator will also eat green peanuts!!! is this true.anyone ever had an emp that was partial to the odd green peanut.:D

telow

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hehehehehe:D green peanuts thats a new one for me hahahahahaha green peanuts:D

telow

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hahahahaha:clap: thats just funny :clap: hahahahaha

i would not try it but i dont have emps either hehehehe
but if i get them ever again i will not feed them green peanuts:D

thats just to funny:D

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
What the hell, I would definatly try that if i didnt think it would kill my scorpions. What do they mean green peanuts? Pistachios.... Hmmm i really wanna see if they'll eat, tough i think it wouldnt be nutritious. As i stated in a previous post, my emp tried to eat my wooden forcep. He got mad when i took it away from him, like taking a rattle away from a baby.

edventurous77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
galadriel is right it doesnt mean pistachios it means green peanuts lol wateva they r

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thenx for the info, where can i get those her in socal.

Galadriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
You'll probably have to order them, but first you have to find them fresh, not canned. All that salt in the brine spells death for your scorpion. Also, be wary of info you can only find one sourse for. Lots of people keep scorps, but only one person has said they'll eat plant matter. Just something to think about.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be off to buy some pistachio...I mean green peanut...I mean pistachio ice cream (just being silly! Please don't beat me!)

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
lol, i wasnt going to feed it MY scorpions...................there for me.ummmmm icecream i got chocolate molted crunch in my frezer right now....

H. cyaneus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
"Scorpio maurus is another species sometimes found in pet shops, this is quite a dangerous species in its own rite" I didn't know S. maurus was a dangerous species! :eek:

Mike

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
From what I can tell emps will eat anything that they can put in their mouth. Mine tried to eat WOODEN FORCEPTS. But the real question is what is good for them. Bugs are low on fat and high on protein......funny thats my diet. I should start eating crix.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
So it is true:

One madman can ask more than a thousand wisemen can answer.......
This is really a silly question, im sorry to say.......