wow people eat t "s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
people are poor and they have to eat, but if they carry on with these un farmed animals how can the species survive
According to the video, people in that locality have been eating Ts for hundreds/thousands (I forget) of years. If they're plentiful enough to support a little village of people that don't seem to be modernizing or otherwise trashing their environment beyond what they've been doing all along...the Ts are probably not in any danger.

EDIT: Which is not to say that if someone has ACTUAL PROOF that the T population is rushing towards extinction, I won't listen to it. But right now I see nothing, besides "omg those crazy foreigners" and "eating Ts will wipe them out." Tarantulas have hundreds or thousands of babies per eggsack for a very good reason - things like to eat them, but enough survive to have hundreds/thousands of their own babies that the species carries on. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

kev hall

Arachnopeon
this must use up t"s from 3 gens ago the video shows a market stall full but the forest empty.yes there is a plentiful supply but not in 10 yrs time ,

Last edited by a moderator:

kev hall

Arachnopeon
taking a 1000+ every day for snacks on the motorway/freeway. how long can a spieces suvive with nobs like you thinking like you, yes locals fil ur boots, but they are selling them to pass throughs and tourists and the left ofers go to the bin , so that once 10yr female adult which could produce 10000000000 s of sling s is rubbish

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Ok, thread over.

kev, if you don't knock it off with the personal attacks, you're going away and never coming back.

-MrI

Status
Not open for further replies.