Worst Things To Put In A Sling Enclosure?

Isaax Critterz

Arachnoknight
I just need to know if i'm doing anything wrong. You can see my sling enclosure in my media btw + How do i change sub without it getting all over the place cuz its a pain to suck it up from a carpet :|

8 legged

Arachnoprince
I just need to know if i'm doing anything wrong. You can see my sling enclosure in my media btw + How do i change sub without it getting all over the place cuz its a pain to suck it up from a carpet :|
But you know how to breathe?

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Do it in a tub or on a somethibg you can put on the ground over the carpet.

Isaax Critterz

Arachnoknight
But you know how to breathe?
Yes, Proper breathing starts in the nose and then moves to the stomach as your diaphragm contracts, the belly expands and your lungs fill with air. "It is the most efficient way to breathe, as it pulls down on the lungs, creating negative pressure in the chest, resulting in air flowing into your lungs.

cold blood

Staff member
Substrate NEVER just needs to be changed unless you have some catastrophic problem you are dealing with...but you shouldnt just be changing it out to get new stuff...it doesnt go bad.

jennywallace

Arachnopeon
Yeah the only time I've ever done a substrate change without a rehousing was when I had mites in my regalis enclosure. I changed everything that time and no more mites. :)

Isaax Critterz

Arachnoknight
Substrate NEVER just needs to be changed unless you have some catastrophic problem you are dealing with...but you shouldnt just be changing it out to get new stuff...it doesnt go bad.
My sub is really wet...it might cause mold if i don't do something.

Mike Withrow

Arachnoknight
I've not looked at the pics you said you posted of this enclosure,but I mean. It's a sling how big of an enclosure do you have this thing housed in anyway? I've got three slings in a four oz cup and a juvenile in a 36 oz.
Not that I've came across having to change out my substrate but if I did with any of my slings I could do it over a coffee cup if I was worried about spilling any.