Worlds biggest gigantea !!

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think the last thing I would do is ride the damn thing :p

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A little bit smalle than the one I have living under my garage.

I can not find anymore cats or dogs in the neighborhood

francisco

James H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That was great they should try to sell the idea to the SciFi channel for a full length movie. I will add it to my collection of bad animal movies. They are always great with a beer after a long day at work.

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
That was great they should try to sell the idea to the SciFi channel for a full length movie. I will add it to my collection of bad animal movies. They are always great with a beer after a long day at work.
Have you seen the movie "Centipede" (2003)? Unspeakably, indescribably bad! :D I got it on DVD from Amazon for about $8 I think, it might actually be the most poorly-made movie I've ever seen. Imagine taking your average Sci-Fi Channel movie (which I am a fan of!), cutting the budget by about 80%, and asking a pre-school class to make you some centipede puppets for props. Make sure every scene involving the centipedes takes place in total darkness so no one can tell just how crappy they actually look.

Yes, it's an absolute classic. :clap:

"Centipede Horror" is another good one, it's an Asian film that I don't quite understand, but it's worth watching if you can track it down. I snagged it off a torrent site a couple of years ago.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The show "Primeval" on BBC America had an episode last week with a Pre-Cambrian centipede eating people in the subways. Was pretty cool.

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Love it, very funny. The youtubers seem to think the guy was a brit. I thought he was Australian.

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
The show "Primeval" on BBC America had an episode last week with a Pre-Cambrian centipede eating people in the subways. Was pretty cool.
I just discovered this show, and just saw that episode too. It's pretty well-made, I look forward to more episodes. :clap:

Bulldozer

Arachnopeon
Looks neat, but:
1. They made the legs too thin.
2.They stole my idea for a video for my death metal band. Well, I wasn't thinking about some guy riding the centipede in the video. More like killing people, but still...

Anyways, pretty entertaining. :clap:

Randolph XX()

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
so that's the two foot+ pede todd gearhead was talking about...and damn, it actualy turn out to be 10 times larger