Words cannot describe...

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah, that's pretty dumb.

And I think I can say that this time and nobody will give me a hard time about it! :}

wedge07

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Brilliant! Just brilliant! LOL! He needs to be nominated for a Darwin award (do you have to die to receive a Darwin award?).

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm pretty sure you have to die or remove yourself from the gene pool in some way. Like the guy that put his testicles in a golf ball cleaning machine...

Brilliant! Just brilliant! LOL! He needs to be nominated for a Darwin award (do you have to die to receive a Darwin award?).

EightLeggedFrea

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've heard some pretty ridiculous stories of this type, but not of this magnitude! I hope the spider was OK though.

Miz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
He gets an honorable mention, at least.

spiderfield

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great story! haha.......it'd have been a riot if they added that the spider escaped without harm! {D

JC50

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm pretty sure you have to die or remove yourself from the gene pool in some way. Like the guy that put his testicles in a golf ball cleaning machine...
Can you say OUCH!:eek:

burmish101

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thats almost as good as that guy who cut off his man parts with a chef knife to win the pain olympics. He died.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thats almost as good as that guy who cut off his man parts with a chef knife to win the pain olympics. He died.
the guy from BME pain olympics.....! he didnt die!, he did have to have major surgery though. and also he used notonly a butcher knife, but a hatchet too. he cut his testies off with the hatchet and then used the butcher knife for the other stuff. look it up...omg it makesme want to cry!

SylverTear

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
the guy from BME pain olympics.....! he didnt die!, he did have to have major surgery though. and also he used notonly a butcher knife, but a hatchet too. he cut his testies off with the hatchet and then used the butcher knife for the other stuff. look it up...omg it makesme want to cry!
EE GADS!...No more...No more...NONONONONONONONONO.

lol *shiver and twitch*

Radamanthys

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think that's pretty normal. Now excuse me while i kill a roach thats crawling up my chest with a drill, just a sec.

Sathane

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I think that's pretty normal. Now excuse me while i kill a roach thats crawling up my chest with a drill, just a sec.
LMAO. "Gah! A cricket just crawled up my pant leg!! Where did I put that grenade?!"

wedge07

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Words cannot describe my reaction after reading this post.

Miz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The guy that burned his house up should be smacked in the head.

The guy that removed his manhood should be kicked in the.... oh wait...

jme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hahaha thats awsome i hope that spiders lays an egg sack right above his bed :D

the pain olympicks make me quiver insider so rong :8o