Woo handled my A.Avic

Placeboani2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Haha handled my A.Avic for the first time, For like a second..
First time holding any of my T's before. I didnt take it out, Just let it walk on my hand in its tank.
I got a well mad rush for a second.
You dont realise how soft and fragile they are till there walking on your hand.

Haha acheivement for me.
so i thought id post a thread.

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
:clap: Congrats. I was shoocked first time I held one to learn how soft they really are.
Last time I handled that I was in Petco while the girl was screaming over tiring to catch it for a customer. Scooped it up and put it in the box for her.

Recently had some fun with them and applied. :eek: Told I don't have enough experience with animals. :?

Placeboani2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Haha awh.
First time i tryed to pick my G.Rosea up it got all defencive, And didnt even give me a chance to back away and just bit me. So i was put off for awhile.
But i finally tried again!

whitewolf

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Haha awh.
First time i tryed to pick my G.Rosea up it got all defencive, And didnt even give me a chance to back away and just bit me. So i was put off for awhile.
But i finally tried again!
Yeah our "grandpaw" gave us a Rosea when we were little he had at the pet store that was really sweet. Turned into a total psyco. Past 3" there was no holding her.

Placeboani2

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Rosea is a MM. Proper angry man that one. My Avic is a female, Tho i couldnt tell if shes mature or not. I dont think she is, Shes 5" ish. But to look at her shes tiny.

Im so scared of dropping them! Or if they decide to go for a little jog up my arm. Noone in my house would help me get her off so id stuck with a fast little T on my body somewhere.

the nature boy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Or if they decide to go for a little jog up my arm. Noone in my house would help me get her off so id stuck with a fast little T on my body somewhere.
No big deal. You just lay down on the floor and wait for them to stroll off. If you can reach it just give it a little nudge.

NinjaPirate

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
No big deal. You just lay down on the floor and wait for them to stroll off. If you can reach it just give it a little nudge.
Or just wait for them to stroll their way to a convenient re-cupping location. The last time I handled my MM Irminia he casually walked up my arm and around on to my back for a minute or two before strolling back around to my chest where I could snag him.

satanslilhelper

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
If an A. avic. or any other arboreal falls or jumps off of you they will probably be fine. They're used to jumping and land very well. I've had one of mine jump off of my arm and dropped a foot and 1/2 without hurting itself at all.

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Adult fem B. albopilosum and a juv fem B. smithi but i will never do it again, for my T´s saftey.