Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachnoboards

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
WOW! 52 posts. :eek: That's right, 52 posts I had to remove (not counting those I have edited). All I have to say is UGH!!!

You ALL know better. :embarrassed: This was absolutely ridiculous. My 6 year old and 8 year old behave better than ALL of you have. :wall:

Last I checked this was supposed to be a PICTURE thread (with few comments here and there), not a discussion thread. The off topic discussion forum is located in the Watering Hole, and most of you know that already ...

If you don't have a picture to post, then don't post in this section. If you feel you just have to comment, then PM the user.

I should have handed all of you infractions, but I am too busy than to sit here and send out 50+ emails. :rolleyes:

Shame on ALL of you, really. :embarrassed:

Debby

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It's been awhile since I posted a picture. Here's a one from a few months ago - out with the girls at a fetish show. I'm the goof in the middle.

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's been awhile since I posted a picture. Here's a one from a few months ago - out with the girls at a fetish show. I'm the goof in the middle.

You made the temperature in my apartment rise by at least 10 degrees.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
WELL, now that thats all out of the way... I posted a pic of me, lets see some girls.;)

-Sean

LaneyKaz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hey maxident...got any pics of your tats without the shirt?...from here they look great, would like to see better pics of them though!

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hey maxident...got any pics of your tats without the shirt?...from here they look great, would like to see better pics of them though!
Yeah, I wouldnt mind some shirtless pics either.....

Oh wait, you want to see the tats. Sure....I want to see them too. Honestly, heres my vote for most drool worthy Arachnoguy. Though, that could be the tequila talking. ;)

Last edited:

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Is that another CC behind you?
Nice tats!

I think you deserve to stay in the metal community {D

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
So what you guys are saying then, is that if I decide to go to Arachnocon, I'm gettin' drunk for free! Awesome! :D

Since this is a picture thread, here's another one: my only non-bug-related tattoo. And hey, do I know how to accessorize or what? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.