Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindze

Arachnopeon
Here's one of myself from a christmas party last week. I figure i should post one up since it'sbeen a long while......
me3.jpg

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
These were taken a couple weekends ago when my sister and I went deer hunting in Water Valley, Tx. I shot my first buck, and she shot her first deer ever, a small doe.

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
These were taken a couple weekends ago when my sister and I went deer hunting in Water Valley, Tx. I shot my first buck, and she shot her first deer ever, a small doe.
very nice pics! and nice deer!:clap: looks like fun, wish i could go deer or elk hunting...:eek:

Arachno_Shack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
WOW!
Guns, women, deer, Dodge, and an almost empty bottle of Jack!
All the fixings for a great time!
Seriously though, nice deer. I bet it was fun to be there when your sister got her first.
Save a steak for me!!!

Tim

Insecto

Arachnopeon
Thats me collecting insects from the old (400yers old) sewerage system tunel in Central europe.

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

wow two pretty girls ;) and hunting as well :cool: i like to go hunting but i have no gun:mad: and i am in the city :wall: i could go hunting people :eek: :eek: a joke {D {D nice pics :) :worship: :worship: ---- phil

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer

Nice Sky! Must be awesome to hunt in TX!! Up here in PA you cant hardly find a good shot over 100 yards, out there you could get shoots at like 300+! What gun were you using?
Nice buck there too.
Nothing like skinning and then butchering a dear.{D

~Samuel

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice Sky! Must be awesome to hunt in TX!! Up here in PA you cant hardly find a good shot over 100 yards, out there you could get shoots at like 300+! What gun were you using?
Nice buck there too.
Nothing like skinning and then butchering a dear.{D

~Samuel
I was shooting a Ruger .223, also known as a Mini 14. The buck was standing at about 125 yards, down the hill where my ground blind was. The first time I ever shot that gun was when I shot the buck, and he fell about 30 yards from where I shot him at. Oddly, my doe was standing in exactly the same spot as the buck, and she fell immediately after I shot her. It was a pretty big rush.

We skinned and butchered all three deer, and all of them are at the processor right now. Im sharing the meat with my family, and a few friends. The buck is also at the taxidermist, but Im only getting a European mount. The hides from all three deer are going to be tanned and will decorate our ranch house. I believe in using as much of the deer as possible.

jonnysebachi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow, very nice deer you two got there. Over here in Oregon I have a buck I am planning on hunting next year. 6 deer were in our backyard last week. We are almost overrun with them. LOL

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was shooting a Ruger .223, also known as a Mini 14. The buck was standing at about 125 yards, down the hill where my ground blind was. The first time I ever shot that gun was when I shot the buck, and he fell about 30 yards from where I shot him at. Oddly, my doe was standing in exactly the same spot as the buck, and she fell immediately after I shot her. It was a pretty big rush.

We skinned and butchered all three deer, and all of them are at the processor right now. Im sharing the meat with my family, and a few friends. The buck is also at the taxidermist, but Im only getting a European mount. The hides from all three deer are going to be tanned and will decorate our ranch house. I believe in using as much of the deer as possible.
Ok cool, good it was sighted in, its not fun when you shoot at a deer only to miss because of the gun...
It just depends on where you hit them, for how far they will run,
I got two doe this year, and the first dropped, the 2nd one ran about 40 yards. Your right, not much more exciting then shooting a deer! Except maybe a bear or elk. What was your sister shooting?

I have to agree, if you shoot it you might as well use as much as you can. European mounts are nice, if they are done good, but i like the full head the best.
I still hope to get me a buck in muzzleloader season this year, starts this Wed. so wish me luck. :D

~Samuel

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ok cool, good it was sighted in, its not fun when you shoot at a deer only to miss because of the gun...
It just depends on where you hit them, for how far they will run,
I got two doe this year, and the first dropped, the 2nd one ran about 40 yards. Your right, not much more exciting then shooting a deer! Except maybe a bear or elk. What was your sister shooting?

I have to agree, if you shoot it you might as well use as much as you can. European mounts are nice, if they are done good, but i like the full head the best.
I still hope to get me a buck in muzzleloader season this year, starts this Wed. so wish me luck. :D

~Samuel
I borrowed the guns from the guy who guides mule deer hunts on the game ranch just north of us. Its actually the gun he carries to back up the person he is guiding, so I trusted that it was sighted in. My sister was shooting a borrowed .270, and it definitely wasnt sighted in well, she and her guide missed 3 times each at two doe, who amazingly stood there the entire time they were being shot at, lol. She made a bad shot on the doe she did get, because the animal spooked and turned away from the shot. We later shot the gun and it was almost 7" high at 100 yards, which was where it was supposed to be sighted in at. Next year we will each have our own guns to shoot, so it wont be such a pain having to borrow guns. I didnt have a fun head mount done on my buck, because he was just too small to be worth the money.

Anyway, to get this back on topic, here is a picture of me from our bar's Christmas party. The bruise on my face is from getting headbutted in the face by a horse. It was lovely, let me tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.