Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
what? where?!?!? all i see is princess'! :D (ok, that's not like me to say that...lol)

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Behind the computer, it's me!

Me looking very angry :D

Me playing in the trees

And me sitting in the grass :D

So yep, that's me.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
I used to have a grandmother who lived in Albany...I visited her one time and it was sunny most of the time. And don't forget, there's a desert out there too (I went through Bend). But that was about 15 years ago, I remember seeing the deforestation on the hillsides. Even then when I was uh...maybe 10 or 11?...I remember wondering how that could be allowed. I think that's been "fixed" a bit since then though.

glad to see I'm not the only pale person here, although...I'm sure we get more sun than you do :D Then again, it's rained every day here practically for the last month and a half...if not more. But I like thunderstorms so I can't complain too much. Welcome aboard!

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I correctly assumed Willamette Valley -- we're the reason Central and Eastern Oregon (where I grew up) is so dry. It's rained the past three days and I'm frankly surprised it isn't wetter right now.

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yeah me too, it's been raining off and on, but it's been fairly nice besides that. Plus I like to play in the rain so I'm happy rain or shine :D

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome to the boards Rain. get ready for the salivatory response of Phil Jones.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Here, have a napkin...you can give it to him to keep the drool from dripping :D

*hands Rain a napkin and in his best British impersonation says, "He's rather harmless...he just likes to compliment"*
:)

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i want it to rain!!!!!!!!!!!you can have the sunshine give us some rain.........

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
uh...it doesn't rain on the moon ;) (it IS Friday night so I'm assuming you're not in Cali tonight eheheheheheheh {D )

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
me again..now..and a few years ago, making out with a skull..lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.